Did you know that the average American can carry up to 10 to 25 pounds of feces included in his colon? And it’s someone of normal weight with no known allergies! These toxins blocked in the digestive tract are absorbed by the blood, which prevents the body from properly metabolizing food or providing vital energy for life.
Do you think you are in the clear? There is a surprisingly wide range of health problems that colon toxicity contributes to, many of which are experienced daily by many. These include bloating, constipation, gas, fatigue, cravings, hypoglycemia, allergies, arthritis, difficult weight loss, among many others. As you may have tried to cure or treat these symptoms individually, it is important to recognize and heal the root cause. Thus, the detoxification of the colon.
See for yourself. A healthy colon should provide you with two to three stools a day, shortly after each meal. Elimination must be complete, fast and easy. The stool should be light brown in color, long and wide, with a soft texture and float on the surface of the water. Yes I went there. You should have glorious stools, I tell you!
1. Mount your fiber. A high-fiber diet of up to 40 grams per day, both soluble and insoluble, slows the emptying time of the stomach and allows fast movement of feces into the intestine by swelling. You can add fibrous foods to any meal, such as grilling for breakfast, lentils in your raw salad for lunch, berries for a snack and a large bowl of saute vegetables for dinner. You can also take a good fiber supplement.
2. Eliminate. Eliminate all that contributes to the problem: all processed foods, sugar, white flour, alcohol and caffeine, food additives, colorants and preservatives, fruits and vegetables treated with pesticides, dairy products for the most part.
3. Moisturize. It is essential to drink 8 to 10 glasses of pure, filtered water every day. Even more, if you think you are really in reserve, drink 3 glasses of water before breakfast so that things are emptied quickly.
4. Move. Exercise speeds up bowel action and encourages healthy elimination.
5. Supplement. Take digestive enzymes after each meal to normalize digestion and break down the proteins that can remain in the colon. The enzymes of papaya and pineapple are a real success.
Any intestinal detoxification program should last between 1 and 3 months, depending on the severity of the symptoms, and should be as strict as possible. In general, most people can benefit from colon cleansing twice a year, but the focus should be on prevention and dietary changes.
Make sure your immune system is in perfect shape, as these harmful toxins that escape your body can create unpleasant side effects. You may experience a severity of your symptoms early, as well as nauseating stools, headaches and dizziness. They are not alarming, generally, the more your reaction is bad, the more shit you have in your body (pun intended).
Although colon cleansing is not a weight loss procedure, losing weight is often a welcome side effect! All fiber is particularly useful for providing a feeling of fullness and loss of appetite. Yay colon cleansing! You see, it’s not that bad.